HIP? | Seller & Buyer | Estate & Managing Agents | Legal |Career| Join Us |Contact Us

Estate & Managing Agents - Do You Need A HIP

If your home is on the market before 1 June 2007, you won't need a Pack.

You do not need a Home Information Pack for:

  • Non-residential properties

  • Seasonal and holiday accommodation

  • Mixed sales (e.g. shop with flat)

  • Right to buy and similar sales

  • Sales of portfolios of properties

  • Properties not being sold with completely vacant possession

  • Unsafe properties and properties to be demolished.